Inverter Control Center Module
• Real-time monitoring of all the different power sources in use in a solar system (solar panels, batteries, grid power, etc).
• Calculating the total cost savings brought about by the solar system.
• Can gather over 50 different values from every connected inverter.
• All data is captured, stored and can be exported for a specific time period.
• Multiple dashboards available anywhere in the world presenting everything happening in the system in real-time.
• Specific monitoring of the batteries in use.
• Can monitor up to 9 inverters in parallel.
• Support for a host of different Voltronic inverters.
• Can monitor grid tie as well as hybrid inverters.
• Support Pylontech batteries with true SOC and voltage monitoring.
• Hourly trend analysis of the load, the solar panels, the batteries as well as the utility consumption and/or production.