KODAK Off-grid inverter
The OGX 5.48 is ideal for domestic projects, and can be scaled up to deliver high loads across up to 9 parallet units.
The high maximum DC input voltage makes DC string design simple and matches perfectly with Kodak’s high performance Percium modules.
Consider adding the ICC Module for top-end remote monitoring of the installation and greater control over Pylontech batteries. Maximise your system.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Built in high voltage range MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on application
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecyle
- Cold start function
- Built in parallel kit enabling parallel operation with up to 9 units